Sunday 30 June 2013

Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Pro Primer

Hi guys!. I'm back with another review and if you haven't guessed by the title, it's about the Rimmel London Fix and Perfect Pro Primer.
 
 I purchased this maybe 6 months ago so I think i'm ready to give my opinion on it. Firstly, it claims to be a 5 in 1 product:
  • Smoothes
  • Resurfaces
  • Brightens
  • Mattifies
  • Protects
I definitely agree with the smoothing effect, it creates a nice even surface to apply your foundation too your face whether it's liquid, cream, or a powder, it also brightens up the face, I can wake up at 7:30 in the morning and then put this on and I look awake. I don't completely agree on the mattifying effect as in my case; I find liquids that claim to mattify only mattify to an extent. Then, for the protecting effect, maybe it means protecting against pollution or something. It wouldn't be against harmful sun rays as it doesn't have any SPF in it, so in general I have nothing to comment about that.
 
 Now, we all want a longer lasting effect from a primer don't we? Of course we do. Rimmel Londons primer will make your makeup last longer but only for maybe another hour- again this is my opinion, I have combination to oily skin and this is my experience. I don't think this will help with really oily people- for example Missglamorazzi on youtube, it would work better for drier skins. I still urge you to go out and try it.
 
I hope you really liked this and please comment- i'd love to read your thoughts on it aswell and I will talk to you soon, bye!
 
 
       Much love,
                         Alex

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great primer! I have dry skin so this would work great for me! Great review!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete